Our Puppy Health Guarantee
LIMITED REGISTRATION PET CONTRACT TERMS
This Puppy born on________ Sex________ Breed_Australian Shepherd____
Sire:__Emberview's ______________________ ASDR #_ASDT-CD-_____
Dam:__Emberview's _________________________ ASDR #_ASDT-CD-______
Ontario Sales Tax on pets.
All of our puppies are sold first and foremost, as family companions. This puppy is the result of a selective mating of parents who are of excellent health, sound temperament and cleared for hereditary eye PRA, PRCD HC, multidrug sensitivity MDR1 that can be common in Aussies. This puppy is being sold as a healthy, happy puppy of sound temperament that should develop into a good representation of the breed. The buyer agrees to provide good and responsible care by providing adequate training, attention, exercise, nutrition, shelter, grooming and veterinary care to ensure the physical and emotional well being of this puppy. Puppies will be free from genetic problems that would prevent him or her from being a good family pet. The seller is not responsible for injuries or problems that could arise with the dog due to improper feeding, type of feed, the dog being over weight, type or lack of training and or methods used, children or environment. Buyer should not have puppy around other dogs outside the family pets until the 3rd vaccinations are done. This includes walking in areas where strange dogs have been. This will protect from viruses until the 3rd vaccinations are compplete. Puppy has been dewormed at least twice and has had its first set of vaccinations. Seller will take puppy back, if at any time, the buyer chooses to relinquish the pet. Seller will refund whatever monies they obtain from re-homing the pup. Please contact us with any questions at the telephone number or email provided below.
Hereinafter referred to as "Puppy" has been sold to Buyer by Seller a "Pet Quality" not for any breeding. Papers will be forwarded when proof of veterinarian of spaying or neutering is done.
The kennel prefix “Emberview” must be used as the first words of the registered name. ASDR Registration papers will be filled out after the sale is complete, and will be forwarded to the Buyer when the ASDR has returned them and a spay or neuter receipt or letter from the vet is supplied.
1. Should Puppy develop any Life threatening medical disorder, which is confirmed by two unassociated veterinarians, Seller will, upon provision of veterinary reports, provide a replacement pet quality puppy of same quality sex etc. as soon as such a puppy is available. Any life threatening disorder must happen within twenty four (24) months from the date of sale, Buyer MUST return the DOG to SELLER for a replacement puppy.
Buyer will pay all shipping and miscellaneous charges associated with transport of both the puppy back to Seller and the replacement puppy to Buyer.
All shipping and transportation expenses are responsibility of the BUYER.
2. If the puppy/dog has been used for breeding in any manner there will be no replacement, no matter any conditions found this contract will be void. As this puppy is under a non- breeding agreement. If found to be breeding dog you could forfeit the ownership of your dog. Breeding of the dog must agreed with the breeder prior to.
3.The ASDR paperwork must be fully filled out and signed off on the back giving full ownership back to the Sellers at the time and date of the original sale.
1. Seller guarantees that Puppy is in good health and has received appropriate medical inoculations, worming and care. Seller will provide Buyer with a medical records detailing treatment Puppy has received under Seller's care, and any future care Seller feels is essential to Puppy's well being.
2. Seller guarantees that Puppy is free of life threatening diseases or disabilities to my knowledge at this time and as far as the eye can see.
3. At no time will the Seller be responsible or obligated to pay for Veterinary Treatments not agreed upon IN ADVANCE and in this contract.
_Initial here__________________________________________________ Emberveiw Kennel pg. 1/2
1. Seller strongly recommends that Buyer neuter or spay Puppy and papers will be supplied after this is done.
2. Seller strongly recommends that Buyer attend obedience classes with Puppy and provide proper socialization opportunities for the Puppy.
3. Seller shall not be held responsible for acts of Puppy destruction, or any Puppy acts, and/or dog/dog actions, dog/cat actions as these are the buyer responsibilities once the pup leaves the seller’s home, and any acts/actions which are due to Buyers negligence.
1. Purchaser is aware that all deposits are non-refundable for any reason.
2. Should Buyer choose to break any of the above portions of this agreement, the remainder of seller’s guarantee will be considered null and void.
3. Buyer and Seller agree that this Agreement will be governed by the laws of Ontario and if either party is forced to take legal action to enforce any part of this contract, action shall be initiated in the province of the Seller's residence only. This also extends to internet sales across country. Any legal fees and court costs shall be the responsibility of the party found to be in default.
This contract may not be altered, modified or rescinded unless agreed to in writing by both Buyer and Seller.
The Sales Contract is non-transferable. Should BUYER relinquish ownership in the DOG, for any reason, this Sales Contract shall be deemed null and void. Breeder should be informed of re-homing.
Seller warrants that she is the lawful owner of this puppy and is alone responsible for entering into this contract with the Buyer.
The Buyer has read and understands the foregoing and agrees that all parts constitute a binding agreement with the Seller. This constitutes the entire agreement of the parties hereto with respect to the sale described.
The undersigned agree to uphold all covenants of this Agreement as of Initial here _____
Buyer full name and address:___________________________________________________
Seller full name and address: Karyn Foster RR # 1 Holstein Ontario N0G 2A0
Phone: 519-334-4016 text 519-374-5813 Email email@example.com / 2018___
______________________________________________________ Emberview Kennel